Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Blog Comment Feed

One thing I've been enjoying is that as people seem to discover this blog, they comment on the older posts. I appreciate these comments and I hope the newcomers stick around!

Suresh asked me to enable the comment feed, which would allow people to easily see these newly arrived comments. They appear to be enabled, but while there is a link for the standard blog feed at the bottom of the page is a link for the blog feed, there is no link for the comments. I spent some time playing with the template to no avail. (I'm happy to take advice from anyone who could get the link to show up.)

However, you can just enter the URL directly to your reader. Apparently, the URL you need to get the comments is:

http://mybiasedcoin.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

and the regular feed for the blog is

http://mybiasedcoin.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, it'd be great to have a list of "recent comments" on the sidebar column.

BTW, I personally appreciate your technical posts. Please keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.